9.04.2009

Just in case you didn't know....

I love these little girls SO much... they keep life put into perspective! They help me remember that it's the little things in life that are important.
So, the other night I was making dinner and they wanted to surprise Justin- they set the table fancy, got all dressed up and loved every minute of it!!
Thank heaven for their sweet spirits...it makes me sad to think they will be grown up before I know it!!

7 comments:

A Rae of Roses said...

it doesn't get cuter than that! I miss you. Please lets get together already!

Brooke Jackson said...

You have an awesome little family! I bet you are the best mom. Your girls are sure lucky.

reesekelleyandboys said...

ahhhh soo cute and precious!! Justin better have LOVED it :)

Bjorn to Rok said...

What cute little girls!!

Cheryl said...

Of course I remember you! And yes it was forever ago that we worked "there" :) Adorable family and you look amazing.

The Hilton Family~ said...

How cute is that! Such adorable little girls:)

Liz said...

what a fun idea, we should all do things like that more often. i noticed your going private, we'd love to be invited, lizredd@hotmail.com.