8.30.2009

the end of Summer and the start of School...

The last week of summer break was a fun filled week. We went to Park City to watch my bro run in a FULL marathon (crazy boy), the girls had a Luau party with their Grandma Laurie, they did painting pool side at the Tennis club and we spent a lot of time with my family... sad to say but I think Summer is officially over for us :( school has started and the girls are loving it (for now at least)!!
Now on to Fall... I have been baking... well actually I baked once- a homemade peach cobbler :D I do love the Fall, I just hate knowing that the cold Winter follows. That is pretty much what we have been up to..we live a GREAT life and I feel so Blessed!!

Isabella just hanging in the stroller...
Sophia and her ladybug painting...
Aleesia and her seahorse...
Tony at the 14 mile mark... Run Ton Run!...
Alee and Grandma Deb waiting patiently at the race...
Grandma and a few of her girls...
Izee Bee being a crazy girl...

Girls all dressed up for the Luau...
Sophia ready for school...
Alee all dressed and ready for her 1st day...
Isabella loves to be just like her sisters...

My first homemade peach cobbler (I was proud of myself, what can I say?!) :D ...

5 comments:

Bjorn to Rok said...

Love all your pictures!! Your girls are so cute!! They're getting so big. The peach cobbler looks really good. You just put me in a mood to make it! :) Hope all is well. Love ya.

reesekelleyandboys said...

Ahh I wish I could squeeze Isabella right this second! Shes is so adorabley CUTE I love the picture of her on the porch folding her arms like Soph! SOO cute! Props on the apple cobbler!! :) Love you aclbf :)

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

its PEACH cobbler-for the 100th time-DORK!! :D but I love you to pieces!!

The Hilton Family~ said...

I can't believe the summer is over! So sad:( I just got your message on facebook and sent you a reply so be on the look out for that:) love the pics. Can we seriously get together soon??

The Hilton Family~ said...

p.s. i am seriously in love with the picture at the top of the page! Did you take it? So so adorable:)