8.06.2009

Summer Days...

The past week of Summer has been a BLAST!! We celebrated Sophia's 5th Birthday with family and a High School Musical party, friends in St George and more friends with a beach party at the pool! While we were in St George, we went to HS Musical at Tuacahn and we spent lots of time at the pool. We are SO lucky to have the best family and friends EVER!!!
We can't believe that summer is quickly coming to end...back to school, dance and a schedule...what will we do?




Oh and the best part of the week...Isabella is officially binkie and bottle free!! Thanks to the BEST daddy in the WORLD!! She is now glued to her baby Corolle doll and blankie (which, by the way she will not leave dressed :)) silly girl!

and yes, we are going private...I just haven't had time to send out invites :)

4 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh my heck! What a darling B-day party. I love the cake, cupcakes and party favors. Way cute pics. Also that is so awesome Isabella is bottle/binky free. So great!

reesekelleyandboys said...

You are such a little party planner.. can I pay you to plan Brackens party for me?? You need some male party planning I think. The cupcakes and cake are seriously so cute and so are your buckets, I'm so glad I found them for you! :)

Peterson Fam said...

Nikki of course I remember you! Your family is gorgeous. I can only imagine the drama that is going to be coming! I am glad you left a comment on my blog. I saw you are going private and would love an invite if you wouldn't mind :) lonipeterson@gmail.com

Ashley said...

miss you. you have got the cutest girls ever! invite me!
spazticashleyk@hotmail.com