We had a GREAT 4th of July... other than our cute dog Daisee having to have surgery, Justin getting called into work twice/working 12 hours on the 4th, and Isabella climbing onto the counter and dropping the watermelon on the floor, it was WONDERFUL!! But, if none of this would have happened I wouldn't have anything to blog about, right?! I truly do love our life :D the girls and I had lots of bonding time...we played outside, rolled on the grass and ate lots of food. We hung out with my brothers and their families at mom's and watched a GREAT firework show while Isabella slept :) as always!!
Happy Independance day- even with all of the 'crazies' going on, we do live in the GREATEST land on Earth!!
The girls decided to have their own parade (I love these girls- their imaginations are endless)...
The girls watching 'the show'...



6 comments:
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I love their tutus. They always look so cute...hair done...way cute outfits. I bet they are a blast!
LOVING the patriotic tutus!!
Happy 4th! I love their tutu's! So dang cute:) You have the cutest little girls ever. Let's get together soon:)
Cute Cute pics, Nikk!! Love them. Glad that you had a wonderful 4th of July...wish that you would have been in St George with us!!! Love ya
Hope that your planning your trip to St George with us...we will have sooo much fun!!!! love the tutus..did Michelle make those?? Love them!!!
Nikki, what cute girls you have! Love the Outfits! Looks like you had a fabulous holiday! I know I say this all the time but we really need to get together soon!
Post a Comment