7.06.2009

Going Private....


I guess it's time to go private... not that anyone probably cares about what really goes on in my life, but I think I should be more careful... So, for those of you that don't have a google account (my mom :)) all you have to do is sign up with your email address (you don't have to create a blog). Anyway, leave me your email address if you are interested in reading our blog and we love to read about you and your family :D

23 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

Add me!! I LOVE seeing what's going on with you guys!

kc_parks@yahoo.com

reesekelleyandboys said...

Well you suck but of course I want to stalk your blog.. so add me!! Um hello freaking CUTE 4th of july outfits your girls had on.. I'm dying - there are sooo cute Nik! Love them! Miss you so much!

Jim and Jess said...

I think you're smart, I'm probably going private here pretty quick too. My email is jbarber312@gmail.com

Oh, and did you make those tutu's? They're freakin adorable!! It's outfits like those that make me so sad I don't have a girl yet!! :)

Brooke Jackson said...

jacksonbrooke2002@gmail.com

Bjorn to Rok said...

Hey girly, my email is kathrynmikkelsen@gmail.com

The Hilton Family~ said...

For sure add us. We love to keep up with the Garner's!
amandahilton1@gmail.com

ashlan said...

ashlanmartin@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

invite me doll!
spazticashleyk@hotmail.com

Quinn said...

Make sure you add me!!
kellster18@excite.com
Kelli

Courtney said...

Add me, please... : ) courtneysunderland@gmail.com

*Katie* said...

willsonfam[at]gmail[cot]com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Nikki- Please add me... and we need to reschedule are park play date asap! Ashley2882@aol.com

Shantel said...

You had better add me to your private blog!! Love ya

Ivannape said...

make sure to add us thanks Aprilee

Imperfectly Perfect said...

The fourth of july pictures are so stinking cute....i told my sister i wanted those tutus for the girls next year! They are adorable. Add me devagal86@aol.com! XOXO

Stephenson and Katie said...

I LOVE the 4th of July outfits... Seriously your girls should be models!! Add me- katiefoxdarling@gmail.com.
And we seriously need to get together soon!!!!!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Hi Nikki- Your girls are darling.. Please add us to your list. Thanks!
mikeostra@yahoo.com

reesekelleyandboys said...

hi

The Sevy's said...

I'v been thinking about going private soon too.
mikellelee@hotmail.com

reesekelleyandboys said...

buggin... go private already!
:)

Alexis Blackner said...

mine is alexishemsley@yahoo.com

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Add me on that list! Love you and your cute family!
sharnel17@msn.com

Marchelle Lee said...

Not sure if I already responded to this. Oh well... here's mine... marchelle_lee@yahoo.com. :)