6.21.2009

5 reasons why I have THE best husband in the World!


5. He makes the best french toast ever!!






4. He is a hardworker... he goes to the gym at 5 am, to work by 7 am, gets home at 6 pm and still has energy to be the best DAD and HUBBY with no complaints!!









3. He can fix ANYTHING!! Which sometimes can be annoying-especially since I want a Dyson and he is always fixing stuff so unless I 'accidently' throw away our vacuum I won't be getting one soon ;D




2. He's a babe!! And he workouts 6 days a week...











1. He is the BEST dad to our 3 baby girls... I couldn't have asked for a better husband and dad to my girls!!






I love you Justin! I appreciate all you do for me and the girls... can't wait to be with you for ETERNITY!!!

7 comments:

ashlan said...

I love you more each time you blog about your family. You do have a great hubby, but you are just as great to.

reesekelleyandboys said...

Love the new posts!! Wow Justin what a man what a man what a mighty good man! :) LOL Anyway looks like Alee had a super fun bday party, seriously SO cute!! I am SO sad I didn't get to see you, you are so rude! So whatever. Bye

reesekelleyandboys said...

I'm so sorry you are sick! Feel better! :)

reesekelleyandboys said...

hi

reesekelleyandboys said...

hi swim girl.. how was your day?

samsthree said...

I love your blog so cute. The girls are adorable. I have been meaning to change miy blog and just can't find the time.
It was great to see you guys! Take care. Tell your parents hi!

Jess said...

Ahh, you guys are too cute. How long have you guys been married now?