I sometimes feel like my life is completely overwhelming and then I think of the Jackson family and my life seems so much easier. I can't imagine losing any of my children and my heart aches for them. Because of them I will hold my kids tighter and love them longer each day... thank you to them for being an inspiration to me. I don't know that I could EVER be that strong. For those of you interested here is their link http://www.jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com./
I know that families ae forever, but losing a child would still be THE worst thing ever!!
My life, my world...



4 comments:
Wow. Thanks for sharing that blog. I can't even imagine. I am amazed at people like that, that can have the hope and faith in such difficult times. They are truly an insperation. It makes me also want to be a better mom and be so grateful for what I have in my life. Thanks again for sharing that Nikki. I love you!!
Thank You for posting their blog address. I usually don't cry while i am reading blogs, but this one got the tears flowing, and i too can't imagine losing a child. It would truly be the hardest thing in the whole world. It is stories like the Jacksons that make you even more grateful for what you have and to live each day to the fullest. Thanks again.
I think that blog has saved Avery from many beatings. I have become a much more patient and greatful Mom after finding this blog months ago.
I just love reading your blog! You are such a great example to me Nikki! I hope this spiritual high that you are on never goes away! whatever you are doing keep it up! I hope that I can focus on the more spiritual side of things in life! Being a mother is such a great blessing! Thank you for reminding me of that!!!!
Post a Comment