My friend Michelle, her girls and our family all headed down to St. George for the long weekend. We stayed in Michelle's parents home in Entrada. It was so beautiful and we had a BLAST... the girls loved swimming, riding on the golf cart, but most of all they loved staying where High School Musical was filmed- I think they thought they were famous ;-) It was so nice to get away and just do nothing. Here are a few pics of our fabulous weekend...ALEE POSING FOR A PICTURE

SOPHIA POSING TOO

THE GIRLS AND DADDY ON THE GOLF CART

JUSTIN WENT TO DIP ISABELLA'S FEET IN THE HOT TUB AND HE SLIPPED... SHE WAS SO UPSET ;) SO, SHE WENT CLOTHESLESS (HER FAV WAY) FOR AWHILE


THE GIRLS LOVED THE TUB!!
ME AND MY HONEY
3 comments:
What a fun trip! I love those little getaways. I seriously can not get over how dang cute your girls are. I just love how they are always doing a pose for the camera! What a darling family you guys have.
Looks like a blast! They are soo nice to invite us next time..that is awesome!:) Glad you had fun, sad you were so close and didn't get to see you - WAH :( Countin down the days till our May party day!! Love you!!!
So jealous! i need nice weather in the worst way. I am so sick of winter:( You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment