1.28.2009

my baby girl...

Then...


I can't believe how fast time goes by. Isabella is already almost 1 and 1/2 . She is growing so quickly and she is so much fun to have in our lives. She is a spit fire and surprises us everyday!
Justin is SO done having kids... it makes me sad. I would like one more. He says that he is ok with 3 girls he doesn't need 4 :) Anyway, I just had to do a quick post and let my Izee baby know how much I love her!!!

Now...

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Nikki... she is so adorable. It seriously happens overnight that they grow like that..why haven't we got together?

Unknown said...

Nikki- She is the cutest thing ever and is always dressed to kill! You for sure need 1 more especially when they are all so cute!

Brooke Jackson said...

Your kids are beautiful! They do grow way too fast.

reesekelleyandboys said...

Um.. hello could she be any freakin cuter!!! Love love all the girls.. miss you guys so much, wish we could come over to your house today!! he he :) Hope Alee's ears start to feel better - give her hugs from me!! Love you

Bjorn to Rok said...

she is so cute!! I can't believe how big they get. It's sad. Hope your doing well. Love you.

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Nikki...She is so dang cute!!! She looks so much like Justin! You have a beautiful family!

The Hilton Family~ said...

She is so darling! Isn't it kind of sad how fast they grow up. I was so excited to see you last week. Lets get together and catch up!

Leslie said...

Ok she is just a mini Justin! but girly and darling!