10.16.2008

Gardner Village...







My mom and I love to take the girls to see the witches at Gardner Village. Well, I advise anyone interested, avoid UEA weekend... in the past, we were able to go during the day while most kids are in school. But since Alee is in school all day now, we opted to wait for her and go today... totally NUTS!! It was so busy- it was worse than waiting in line at Disneyland. We had a lot of fun but it was total chaos :D Here are a few pics from our craziness (who knows, maybe it was just me...I really feel nuts lately)... It was fun getting the girls all dressed up in their festive clothes...Soph was scared of the witches, so we got her picture with a pumpkin. I really don't think she was sacred, I think she liked the attention of all of us thinking she was :) LOL





7 comments:

Ashley said...

Your girls are GORGEOUS!!! You are the cutest mom! I hope I will do fun stuff like you when Zaida is older.

Stephenson and Katie said...

You have the cutest girls ever! How much time a day do you spend on their hair? They always look PERFECT!

Mandy said...

Nikki.. your girls all look so much alike. They are a good combination of you two.. So cute.

laurie said...

Yhay! I'm glad you finally got a blog. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big they are.

Alexis Blackner said...

Seriously, could your little girls be any cuter? I LUV my little guy but can't wait to have a girl.

The Parks Fam said...

You have the Zooper Stroller??!!I have been thinking about buying it forever but nervous cause not alot of people have used it before. Do you like it?? Anyway, I sent you a message on myspace but I will leave it here too...My parents wanna buy some of the HCG shots from you, How much can you get them for? Send me an email cause my blog is on private: kc_parks@yahoo.com Thanks Nikki!

Oh and by the way your girls are sooo adorable, I saw them at the UTah game with your hubby on saturday and they looked soooo cute!

Sulser Family said...

Horray...you're up and running! Your blog looks great. I'm sorry to hear about Justins grandma. Your family is so beautiful.