As most of you know I coach the cheerleaders at Millcreek. We did the U of U 1/2 time performance a couple of weeks ago...they were so cute! My baby girls had a BLAST TOO!!
So, I had the 'fun' idea to make Carmel apples... it ended up being very messy. The girls loved it though. After we were done they didn't even want to eat them... kind of sad :( they just had fun making a mess- I guess?
I always love when it's my time to help with preschool. I try and help once a month. Sophia loves for me to see what she is doing and I can always tell how proud she is that her mommy is there!! Alee is self taught and motivated- so it's been hard with Soph because she requires more of my help :) I love it though!! It amazes me how different my kids are... it's a good thing. Isabella is just starting to get her true personality... my little angel is turning into a feisty little thing :) she is FUNNY! Below are pics of Soph with her friends Cole and Myah (from preschool- we have 3 other friends with the name... so she categorizes all of them :)
My girls love High School Musical and they think it's so great that we know some of the lead dancers... they are goofy!! But anyway, we bought our tickets 2 weeks early and we went with our best friends- Mia (the Mia with Chaylor :), Chaylor, Bailey and Lisa. It was a BLAST... we love you girls :) this was a GREAT movie, I would have to say!
Ok, last thing...Last Saturday, we went to the pumpkin patch in Farmington with my parents and my brother and his family. We do this every year. It's such a blast!! Isabella wasn't quite sure if she liked it though. It was seriously HOT. It felt like September- loved it!!
I would have to say that my pumpkin turned out the best this year :) it's the witch on the left in the cauldron...
The girls had so much fun... we are going to try and grow our own pumpkins next year... we'll let you know how it goes :)
Sorry for the long post... it's too hard to sort through the pictures...so I just decided to use all of them :) I am learning this blog thing. It seems so annoying and long to add friends. I am working on it though :) If you have any easy techniques for blogging, let me know. I seem to make everything harder than it needs to be!



3 comments:
cute pics! we had the same experience with caramel apples. don't these kids know what their missing?:)
Nikki- I am so glad that you have a blog and that you found us! Your girls are adorable and always look PERFECT! Cute pictures and GO UTES! Keep in touch!
Your blog looks great! Your always doing such fun things with the girls. You're an adorable mom!
Post a Comment