11.03.2008

YAY!! It's over!!

WOW... am I glad that Halloween is over!! It was fun, but a very long week. The girls dressed up for dance, tumbling, ward party, school and then of course on Halloween night. We went trick or treating with my brother, his wife and their little girl Kelsee. It really was a blast! Alee was a Southern Belle- and for anyone who knows her, it totally fits her personality. Sophia was a witch...she already has the next 4 years planned out as far as what she will be for Halloween. She didn't want to be a witch, but I am not in to characters and she wanted to be Dora, or Abby Cadabby or a Backyardigan... I just hope she grows out of it by next year. Well, maybe not I am having a really hard time with my kids getting older. I am realizing that the little things don't matter because soon enough the kids will be grown and out of my hands. Isabella WAS going to be a bunny, but she HATED her costume... so, I snapped one picture and then she was in her p.j.'s!! Oh well, there's always next year right? Justin and I dressed up for our ward party... I was a witch and he was some sort of rocker/biker dude. It was fun and the girls really enjoyed dressing up with us :) my cute mom came with us too. She was a witch and even painted her face white... the girls loved having her with us! They are such Grandma's girls- I love it!!












Each Halloween Justin's mom does a 'Spooky' dinner... the girls love to make the witches brew with Aunt Kaitlyn!



The baby bottle is SEXY isn't it!! LOL : )







Isabella is sick, I just took her to the doctor and she has an ear infection. She has been sick since Halloween night, but I thought maybe it was just a cold. After 3 days of a fever I took her to our doctor and she is sick... what a tough girl!! This is how she felt Halloween night (I felt so BAD!)




I love Thanksgiving time and the Fall! I can't wait for my mom's yummy dinner. We haven't had my mom's dinner for 3 years... I can't wait! I found myself listening and even singing along with FM 100 Christmas songs today... I love the HOLIDAYS!!

1 comment:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Nikki your family is so dang cute!!! I still just die every time I see Alessia she is so your twin!!! All of the costumes looked great!!!!