I am thankful for a lot of things, actually everything in my life...but here are a few that come to mind first...
~ my beautiful baby girls
~ THE most wonderful husband who works so hard for the 4 of us AND for all that he provides!
~ my parents and my in laws
~ HEALTH
~ The Savior and my testimony of Him!!
~ my family- near and far!
~ my friends, many are like family
~ TENNIS- without you I would be CRAZY--ier than I am ;D
~ The Temple and the quiet peace it brings to me for 2 hrs a week (or at least when I can get there)
~ food- and I do love to eat..my expanding waist says so :)
~ shopping- without you I would be DOUBLE CRAZY--ier than I am ;D
There are SO many other things...but these are just a few. I love you ALL and I hope that this Thanksgiving and Holiday Season we can all find TRUE happiness...whatever that may be!



2 comments:
You forgot to mention me and my hilarious sense of humor that makes you bust a gut on a daily basis?!.... And I didn't take pictures of you cuz I didn't want my camera to break.
Your girls are so cute...i envy how cute you always have them
Post a Comment