11.20.2009

Fall...

(this is a pic of the girls after their primary program...which, they did an awesome job in!)

I haven't had a lot (or any) time to post in the past month... so, here are a few pics of what we have been up to... hopefully I will have more time this next month to do more posting... but with the Holidays, that may not happen ...
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am SO thankful for the most amazing family and friends. We are SO blessed and I am forever grateful to the Lord for all I have been blessed with!! I hope to enjoy the Holidays without too much chaos and to reflect on what is truly important to me...it seems as if every year I can't wait for it to be over with and this year I just hope to enjoy my kids and family!!

This is what Isabella would do while we were trick or treating...her little legs would get tired and she would just sit down :) ...
Alee did an amazing job at Art with Heart...a benefit concert for Shriners Hospital...we are SO proud of you and your improvement Alee!!..


Ryker, Soph, Kennadee and Alee at the Gateway for some Halloween fun and treats at Build a Bear...

This is also what Isabella does when we aren't looking...gets undressed and into anything she can...
Sophia in the maze at the pumpkin patch...
Sophia and a sweet girl in her class...
Sophia during the parade at school...
Grandma Deb..cooking for all of us...again...
Alee and her great friend Sicely during the parade at school...
and last BUT definitely not the least...the MOST exciting part of this month has been going to the midnight showing of New Moon with one of my new BFF's Ashlan- it was a blast!! ...

4 comments:

Bjorn to Rok said...

love all your cute pics your girls are darling as ever. keep up the posting. i miss when you don't. have a happy happy Thanksgiving. :) Love you.

reesekelleyandboys said...

CUTE pictures!!! I don't think i'll see you.. sorry.

Leslie said...

Does your mom still make that yummy salsa. I miss Taco Tuesday!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Hey Nik~ I just saw your comment on my blog and the only email i have gotten was a long time ago. I am SO sorry. I didn't want to keep bugging you about it, i thought i would just wait to hear from ya. I am seriously good any day except Thursdays! I would love to get together anytime. Let me know what is best for you, and if you are too busy with the holidays coming up we can do it after if that is better. Just let me know :) We find out in 3 weeks what we are having so we are excited! I loved all your cute fall pics... So adorable. Talk to you soon. Love Ya!