
It's a yearly tradition that my mom and I take the girls out of school and go to Gardner Village (the taking out of school part was an attempt to miss some of the crowds). Let me just say, CHAOS!!!
It was a lot of fun, but there were so many people...it was very entertaining! We enjoyed a yummy lunch, lots of shopping, and of course some witch spotting!! Thanks mom, we had a BLAST with you!!
grandma and the girls with their cotton candy-

the girls most favorite witch 'witchy poo'-

sophia and the long haired witch-

sophia and isabella-

grandma and the girls-

alee girl-

sweet soph-

the best picture of isabella that i could get (she was WAY too busy for pictures)-

mama and alee at lunch-

my mama and soph at lunch-

the girls with their glitter eyes, new tea set and webkinz-
6 comments:
I love Gardner Village...so much fun! Way cute pics:)
Those pictures are DARLING! Love them all!! Reese is freaking out about the tea party picture.. its so cute!! Gorgie is one HOT mama!! YA YOU!!
nikki it was great to see you at the big event. we thought the same thing about missing the crowds. your family is beautiful and you got some great pictures. i loved "witchy poo" too. my little one decided to sleep the entire time so we didn't get any picutres.
K Nikki I don't think your mom ages! She looks exactly the same! Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Hey Garner Family:
Your girls are so cute. Nikki and Justin - you are cute too! I just can't believe you are married with 3 of the cutest girls I've ever seen. Love looking at your blog and all your cute pictures! Sweet family!
Sooooo cute!!! I love Gardner's Village!! Love Love Love the tea party pics!!! Love you
Post a Comment