Isabella turned two today!! She is such a spit fire!! She received lots of fun presents and she didn't want to share AT ALL!! It was her territory and she wasn't about to let a single person invade her space! It was pretty cute, but I hope that it doesn't stick around too long.
Either I have been in denial or today it clicked in her head...but whatever it is, the terrible two's were extra bad today at our house. It always seems worse when we have 9:00am church :D
this is how her 'special' day went...
baby powder spilled everywhere and then she walked through it... (btw, our house really is clean :) like I said 9am church is a killer :))
me trying to get a picture of her after church (ya right?!)
then we ate yummy 'Isabella food' at Grandma and Grandpa's (we had lots more food...but here are some pics of Izee's favorites-the chocolate was her all time fav, she was wearing most of it)...
she loved all of her presents and her balloons...
above all, she loved her doll house and...
We love you Isabella!! You make us laugh and we love that you are so cute and funny!!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Isabella! That is crazy she is already 2! Her B-day is just one day after Jack's. Fun time to have a birthday:)
I think church brings out the beast in us all, regardless if it is morning or afternoon!LOL Looks like it was a great birthday!
I cannot believe that she is two already!! She is soooo adorable!! Brynlee is still in her terrible two's!! LOL...
I finally updated my blog, so I expect to see a comment from you asap or you are in some deep you know what!! Love you
Happy 2nd Birthday! Can't wait for the terrible two's to hit our house! I love that doll house, where did you get it?
Excuse me you forgot to post that picture you texted me on your blog.. you might want to do that, it might earn you some money
Post a Comment