We celebrated Alee's Birthday with her friends last Thursday. We had a 'Late Night' party instead of a sleepover. I don't think that I could have handled 10 kids sleeping over... anyway, we did pedi's, face masks and the girls each made their own pizza. It was so much fun!!
Then we spent the weekend in Mesquite for my "GREAT" yes, Great Nephews Blessing (whoa, I am old- thanks Jessica :)) The weather was perfect and it was so fun to spend time with my family!! I love you guys!!
Alee and her friends with their cute toes...
Alee, Soph and Kai after the blessing (her ward starts at 8 am...YIKES)...
Aunt Cori and the girls hanging out at the pool...



2 comments:
Nikki- That was quite the party you hosted... Jazmin had so much fun and put another face mask on last night! She loves Alee! What a cute idea for a party! You are such a fun mommy!
What a fun party idea! All the girls look so cute with their "masks" on. So are we getting together next week or what??
Post a Comment