I was fortunate enough to celebrate Mother's Day for a week... I have the BEST husband EVER (sorry ladies...he's taken ;) I got to have a girls weekend the weekend before Mother's Day; we went to Wicked, did LOTS of shopping and I actually slept in (if 8 am counts). I got to spend some childless time with my bestest bud Kelley. It was a much needed weekend away. Justin and the girls gave me a color/cut day at the salon. Lastly, this Sunday Justin and I are off to Playa Del Carmen for 8 days.
I spent actual Mother's Day with my Mom in the afternoon and Justin's mom in the morning. It was a fabulous week and I CAN'T wait to spend some time in the SUN next week with my sexy man. I will for sure miss my babies, but they will have fun with their Grandma's!!
Here are some pics of my fantastic week...
Wicked Weekend Baby...
Kelley, Me, Laurie and Kelli...so fun :)
Mom, me and the girls...



5 comments:
Yay yay yay!!! Love it and you got BANGS!! Love them - your are just too beautiful!! Seriously look cute!! Can't wait for pics of your trip... or wait will it take a month for you to update?! Love you... remember you lost a bet, so please don't let me down! Donuts here I come! Ya you
did i mention i love your bangs!! So cute! Bet your getting excited for you trip - have a blast! Love you
You are such a rockin' hot mama!! I LOVE your bangs - they look so CUTE!!! You could look cute with a bald head, though!! You are gorgeous. Hurry back from Mexico...I miss you and kelley leaving comments to each other on my blog!!!
You're back now! Don't ignore me :)
I love your bangs! They are so cute on you. How fun to go on a girls trip. Those are the best. I hope that you had a wonderful time on your vacation:)
Post a Comment