5.27.2009

Heaven on Earth


Justin and I got to take an 8 day vacation- no kids, no work... just sun, food, sleep and the BEST service EVER... The Hacienda Tres Rios in the Riviera Maya is the nicest place we have ever stayed... I would recommend taking a vacation there, but if you do- PLEASE take me back!
We went snorkeling, where we saw a sea turtle (that made my vacation even better), tons of fish, a mantaray and a barcuta (freaked me out, I could have walked on water!!) We jet skied on the Caribbean, kayaked, and slept in everyday :-)
Here are some pics (LOTS) of our fun filled week...
Oh ya, and we did miss our girls, but they were SO well taken care of by their Grandma's and Grandpa that they too had a GREAT time and hardly missed us!! But, now they want a trip down to the Caribbean again...so we are planning next year...

Our view from room (the ocean is just beyond the palm trees)-
My SEXY husband-
Justin and I in Playa Del Carmen-
Kayaking ( the best laugh in a long time... Justin finally had to forbid me from paddling :D)
Soaking in some sun-
Our 'glass bottom' boat taking us in from snorkeling-
my babe and me-
Justin working on his picture taking skills (he's funny :))
My brother and his wife came and spent 3 days with us, it was so fun (I know I am naughty ;) I ditched my G's for the evening)-

4 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Love love love it!!! You guys are so cute and looks like soo much fun! Heaven on earth for sure! Im so there! Love you

Stephenson and Katie said...

How fun!! I am so jealous, and you look fabulous! I love that little blue coverup outfit, is that a brooke's boutique special?! :)

laurie said...

HOW FUN!!! You are so pretty. I love your bangs, they look really good on you.

The Hilton Family~ said...

What fun times! It is so great to be able to go and have some alone time huh? Okay i can only imagine you kayaking! I bet that was HILARIOUS! Way cute pics. I am totally in to get together anytime. E-mail me when you have some free time. I won't hold my breath though;) Just kidding. I totally understand how hectic and busy life gets.