
Spring Break was a lot of fun... we tried to do something fun each day- we went to Gateway and the Children's museum, lunch with Grandma Deb and got hair cuts and went to lunch with my dad one day. Then on Thursday we flew to Arizona to stay with Justin's sister. She too has 3 kids... there were 6 kids under the age of 6. They all did really good and we had SO much fun! The weather was nice and the kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. We ate yummy food and the Easter bunny even found us ;)
Here are LOTS of pics from our fun filled week...
FUN AT THE PARK --


AT THE AIRPORT-READY TO LEAVE --


SWEET COUSINS --



MOM AND ISABELLA AT DINNER AT OREGANO'S (WAY YUMMY) --

JUSTIN'S SISTER (APRILEE) AND I --

JUSTIN AND ALEE AT DINNER BEING SILLY --

GIRLS AND BABY ALIJAH --

SOPHIA AND MAMA --

ALEE AND HER AMERICAN GIRL DOLL BY THE POOL --

ISABELLA WAS SO FUNNY AT THE POOL... SHE DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO BOTHER HER:)

APRILEE AND I - SOAKING IN SOME SUN --

WHEN I TOOK THIS PICTURE, ALEE SAID I HAD TO PUT 'THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING' ON MY BLOG :) --

ME AND MY BABE --

SWEET SISTERS --

IZEE BEING IZEE --

DADDY AND BELL BELL --

ALEE ON EASTER MORNING WITH HER AMERICAN GIRL TWIN DOLL --

ALL READY FOR THE EASTER EGG HUNT AND SWIMMING --

SOPHIA ALL READY FOR CHURCH WITH HER BITTY BABY --

THE GIRLS DIPPING THEIR DOLLS IN THE POOL --

MESA TEMPLE --
While we were there, we were able to go to the Mesa Temple and see the Easter pageant that they put on. It was incredible!! They put on a great show...

9 comments:
You are one Hot Mama!! Love the pictures as always! How fun to be able to go swimming I love that! I bet the girls loved it! What a super fun spring break! It'll be even BETTER when you come to see us next Friday!! :)
What a fun trip! I would love to be able to "soak in the sun" right about now! I love all the pictures. What a fun Easter you had.
so cute it was such a blast, it ended way too fast. you have to send me all the pics you took. take care talk to you soon.
Looks like you had a fun time!! Love all your pics. Your so beautiful! Love ya.
Are you kidding! I would go out and buy a brand new super expensive pik just for you if you came here!!! :) LOL Your lying though, your not coming.
Glad you had a good spring break in the SUN. We spent ours in the freaking snow :(
oh how fun! I miss livin in az.... I'm so jealous you went to Oregano's! I LOVE that place! I hope you got a pazookie... Cute pics!
Looks like you ahd a fun trip! Love all the cute pictures!
your girls are so stinking cute
Post a Comment