4.06.2009

Coloring easter eggs and our 'hunt'

We are headed to Arizona this week for Easter.  Since we always color eggs and have an Easter egg hunt at my mom's, we did it early this year.  It was a BLAST and the girls loved the hunt-especially Isabella.  She was SO funny!
Sophia concentrating on making the perfect egg-
Alee coloring her egg her favorite color- pink of course-
My beautiful niece Kelsee Jean-

Alee finding eggs-
My baby Sophia Nichole-
Isabella finding her first Easter egg-

Soph with all her treasure-
Alee my little princess-
Isabella with all of her eggs-

I also had to chime in about conference.  It was SO good this time around (as it always is :) But I couldn't help but bawl when Elder Holland and President Monson spoke in the morning session on Sunday... I do have a GREAT life and no matter the challenges I face, I know I have to move forward... that is our purpose and our plan.  
I love all of you - friends and family- I hope you have a great Easter and a safe weekend, wherever you are!!
This is - above all what I am thankful for--


5 comments:

Shantel said...

You have the most inspirational thoughts...you are awesome!!! Cute Cute Easter pics...love them. Brynlee is looking at them and really wants to play with Sophie...so we need to set up a play date. Have fun in Arizona...I will call you Wednesday!!

Bjorn to Rok said...

Happy Easter! I love your cute family. It was so fun to see you the other week. Wish we lived closer to each other. Grace still talks about Sophi, wishing she could play with her again. They would be the funniest little friends. I sure love ya. Have a fun time in Arizona. :)

The Hilton Family~ said...

How fun that you will be some place warm for Easter! I hope you have a wonderful time:) i loved all the pictures. You guys seriously have the most beautiful family. I agree it was so fun seeing you the other day, even if it was only for a split second. Next Weds. the 15th works great for me. I am good anytime before 1:00. Let me know when and where!and hopefully we can make it work this time;)

reesekelleyandboys said...

Once again love love love the pics! How fun to have an early Easter celebration! And i'm not rude, your rude!

:)

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Nikki your family is so dang cute! I always love looking at the picutres of your cute girls! Have a great Easter!