Hi... You probably don't remember me... but I wanted to make myself known so I didn't feel like a blog-stalker. :) haha... You did the Mrs. Utah pageant a year before I did, and then I met you at cheer camp while you were pregnant with your third. Anyway- just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family! And my thoughts go out to that sweet family! I can't imagine!
Alee is 7 years old and she is full of spunk and energy. She is sugar and SPICE (most of the time it's spice). We love her so much and she is such a GREAT big sister. She has found a love for dance and we love to watch her perform!! We are so proud of you Alee girl!
Sophia Nichole
Sophia is 5 and started kindergarten this year. Soph is such a sweet little girl and she is always kind and loving. She is a friend to everyone and is such a pleaser. She loves both of her sisters. Her favorite thing to do right now is play barbies!! You make being a mommy so easy Soph!!
Isabella Justine
Our Izee Poosie just turned 2!! Isabella is such a ball of fire...she is full of sass and energy and has added so much excitment to our lives!! She pretty much runs our house and the worst part about it - she knows it but we wouldn't want it any other way. She makes all of us smile. We love you Belle Belle :)
We live a great life!! Our baby girls are the best part of our lives... they are our life and they keep us laughing and living each day!
We are blessed with so much!! And we are grateful for all that we have.
8 comments:
So sad! What a beautiful little baby! See you super soon!
hum hum hum... just trying to stay busy so i don't eat everything in the pantry... if you know what I mean! see you in 5ish days!
Me again! See you soon!
Its over - WAHHH!
Hi Nikki- Thanks for that nice post. We really have felt everyones prayers..
Thanks so much,
Jami
Hi... You probably don't remember me... but I wanted to make myself known so I didn't feel like a blog-stalker. :) haha... You did the Mrs. Utah pageant a year before I did, and then I met you at cheer camp while you were pregnant with your third. Anyway- just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family! And my thoughts go out to that sweet family! I can't imagine!
by the way- I actually found your blog through Brooke and Travis Jackson's blog...
Okay you BUG!
Post a Comment