3.29.2009

Obsessed!!

Twilight
I know I am late in the game, but I am now officially a Twilight obsessive. I have been wanting to read this series for a while now. So, when I finally got some down time that is the first thing I did!! Alee and I went down to St. George this weekend...it was so nice to have our 'alone' time! It was such a great short vacation. I missed Sophia and Isabella, but they too enjoyed Daddy time :) anyway, I am off to read again... I just started yesterday and I hope to be done and ready for the next on Tuesday... YAY!!
Twilight

9 comments:

Jim and Jess said...

Oh honey, you just wait!!! It gets SOOOOO good!!! Oh my, I'm so excited for you to read them! I've just started again myself. Oh, and I love the little "alternate reality" saying. That's exactly what it's like!!

Happy Reading...!

laurie said...

I am so happy for you:) I can't believe it took you so long. Just try to remember, it's not real and your husband is still a good guy:) :) :)

reesekelleyandboys said...

You should have listened to me sooner huh!! Then you could've been in on all the hype when Twilight the movie came out - you are soo last season! :) So glad you love them... hello 5 hours of sleep, looks like you'll need a nap today! Stop thinking about Edward, Justin's gonna get jealous!

The Hilton Family~ said...

All I have to say is once you start you can't stop:) How neat that is that you were able to take a trip with just Alee. I think that is so important to have one on one time. What a great thing!

Brooke Jackson said...

I hate reading SO MUCH, but I finished these books in about two weeks. For me, thats fast. They are really good. Have you seen the movie yet?

Stephenson and Katie said...

welcome to the obsession :) I read the whole series in a weekend cause I couldn't put it down! And my hubby is still jealous of my edward crush...

reesekelleyandboys said...

don't even think about me today.

Sulser Family said...

Welcome aboard my friend! This is good stuff!

reesekelleyandboys said...

can you NOT be so obvious! Man you struggle.

:)