3.11.2009

my NOT so little girl and The Draper Temple

My baby (who is almost 7) lost her first TOP tooth...She has already lost 4 bottom teeth, but the bottom teeth didn't really show and now that she has lost a top tooth she looks SO old :( I have a hard time with my kids getting big...it is fun watching them grow and learn, but I find myself loosing 'control' of them and a lot more battles!!


We went to the open house of the Draper Temple. It is so beautiful. We took my mom with us. She loved it and it was so good for her to be able to see first hand what it is like. It has always been more of a 'secretive' thing to her and so I was so happy for her to know of the sacredness and the beauty inside. The girls really enjoyed it and it brought back so many wonderful memories of our Sealing... Justin couldn't get off work, so we just took the girls...it was a BLAST. We love you Grandma Deb :D

12 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Ahhh LOVE it! How fun for your Mom to be able to go, I love that! I think that is awesome! Love the pictures.. makes me miss Grandma Debbie :( And the girls are as beautiful as ever!!!

reesekelleyandboys said...

NOBODY make me laugh like you do!!! :D

The Hilton Family~ said...

I can't believe your oldest is almost 7! Where does the time go? I think that is so neat that you were able to take your Mom to the temple. What a beautiful place:) I saw your post about Big Love. Cass was just talking to me about that last night. It makes me sick that they would do that. Thanks for posting the site, i will write in for sure!

Bjorn to Rok said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love all your pictures. I miss you! I come to visit March 21st, and we have to get together!! I'll be there for a week. Let me know what day would work. Love ya.

Shantel said...

How fun!!! You are the most amazing Mom/friend, ever - and I love you to pieces!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Wish I could go with you guys tonight! That or babysit your girls... would love that!! Sorry about my manners earlier, I will work on it.

reesekelleyandboys said...

You can't pinch me I have green on! And WHY are you up at 6:30 am?

Bjorn to Rok said...

Hey Nikki, I'm coming into town in 3 days and have to see you! It's been forever. I thought it would be fun to get some ladies together for dinner Friday the 27th. Would that work for you? let me know. Love ya.

Shantel said...

Hey Nikk -
Thanks for totally sticking up for me on Kell's blog!! She still has St Patrick's Day stuff on there...how lame is that? Good thing that we love her!!! I put your check in the mail today!! Love your sexy bootey!!!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Whatever! Is this bash on Kelley and her blog or what?! Just cuz I live far away doesn't mean I can't come there and kick both your butts!! Have a horrible weekend.

reesekelleyandboys said...

ha ha ha ha! :O LOL

laurie said...

hey nikki, are you available on wed afternoon to do lunch? Kath will be here and she said that day is good for her. I was thinking if the weather is nice we could go to a park or if it's not we could maybe just order lunch and go to someones house so the kids could just play. Let me know:)