3.01.2009

My baby girls!!

So, today was Isabella's first day at nursery all by herself. I can't believe how big she is getting. When I went to pick her up I asked how she did and her teacher said she was really good, but once they looked over at her she was trying not to cry out loud, tears were running down her cheeks, and her lip was quivering :( that made me really sad, but they said as soon as they got her a toy she was fine. Here are some pictures of the girls after church :)
This is our house on a normal day---


This is how I hope they are when I am not around---



Aleesia- the second mom of our house---

Sweet Sophia (who likes to undress as soon as we walk in the door)---

Isabella, my big nursery girl---

5 comments:

Quinn said...

I love how your girls are always matching. Where did you get their outfits I love them? They grow up to fast don't they?
Kelli

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh my gosh i can't believe your baby is already going to nursery!! Your girls are as adorable as always. I love how much they love each other. Did you get me e-mail?

reesekelleyandboys said...

Could you make your pictures any smaller... um hello the girls are sooo cute and i'd like to be able to see them without a microscope!:) JK Hooray I am so proud of Izze poosie :) I hope she does good for your sake in nursery.. I know it took Boston like a year for real!! But nursery was a good hiding spot for Reese! :)

ashlan said...

Did you make those dresses? I love alexander henry prints. If so share your secrets I love...

reesekelleyandboys said...

Yeah 50 comments!! Here goes.. no i'm kidding. BUT this is for Alee so let her read it not you. Hi Alee! I am so proud of you for being so brave today and doing such a good job!! I hope your ears are back to normal real soon! I love you - tell your Mom and Dad to come and visit us okay? Have a good day!