3.21.2009

The love of being a mommy...

I will be the first to admit, there are days that I feel entirely out of my mind and completely inadequate to be a Mom. But in the same sense, I wouldn't change my life for anything and there is nothing in the world that is better than being a Mom. I love these 3 girls more than I ever thought possible. They are growing and changing so much everyday. Alee is such a smart student at school and a GREAT little dancer. Sophia is such a SWEETHEART and so loving…she is always covering up for Alee, so she doesn’t get in trouble. And Isabella—well let me just say, she pretty much rules the roost!! She is a ball of energy!! I couldn’t have ever imagined my love for my kids! I also can't believe that I can have 3 so different children…now if I can just convince Justin that we need 1 more… it’s not going so well
Here is a glance into this past week of our lives…

Isabella is the first to let me know when something of mine is out of order..oohh I love this baby!!
In mommy's shoes~
In mommy's hat~


The girls had Dance Competition today! They were SO good! We were SO proud of them!
Sweet Sisters ~
Bumble Bee Sophia~

A few of the little bumble bee's~

Alee, all ready to dance~

Ready to dance- Friends for Life~

Isabella spent the competition being her crazy self~

13 comments:

Jim and Jess said...

How adorable are these!! My favorite is little Isabella in your shoes. That one is priceless!

Unknown said...

Your girls are ADORABLE! I saw Isabella outside yesterday at the dance recital and she looked so dang cute! I never saw you though, hope all is well!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Your Girls are so beautiful! They are getting so big... I feel sad that I do not know them! Loved the pictures of dance. I loved the Draper temple too! It is one of my favorite! What a fun thing to share with your mom!

Ashley said...

I loved seeing your little dolls dance yesterday! They are so dang cute. I wish I could have talked to you sorry thats the name of the game I guess when judging! Lets get together this week! let me know when is good for you!

The Hilton Family~ said...

What cute pics of the girls, and i can't get over little Izee dressed up in your stuff. They are all darling. How fun that you have 3 little girls to go do the "girl" stuff with. I hope one day i am blessed enough to have a little girl:) Would you still want to get together sometime, or is life too crazy right now at the Garner home? I would love to see you!

reesekelleyandboys said...

I'm sorry you are so jealous about pump it up... if you'd like you can come and go there with us - its a free country and the whole population is invited. It does on the other hand cost $7 dollars and since you have so many kids that might cost a bundle!

On the other hand I do love all the darling pictures of my nieces -I'm so happy to be known as there aunt Kelley! See you soon rainbow brite. XOXO

laurie said...

Hey Nikki
Seeing as how the weather is gonna be crappy maybe we should order in lunch and hang at someones house. We can do it at mine if you want. Or We could try to be brave and go to a restaurant somewhere. What do you think?
I haven't really planned much more than Wed. afternoon so let me know what you think

reesekelleyandboys said...

bust it out tonight baby bust it out!

laurie said...

I swear I should just call you :)
My kids have been way sick so it doesn't look like I'll be able to get together tomorrow. I'm so sad. I know Kath goes back soon, but we should get together soon. Maybe when the weather gets nice again we can go do something fun.

reesekelleyandboys said...

I'll make sure I follow the direction of that text message I recieved TONIGHT!! Don't worry I won't let you down and I'll text you to let you know its been complete okay?! I hope Reese will like it. LMAO!!! :) Justin might want you to do the same... I'm not sure. LOVE YOU

The Hilton Family~ said...

Hey Nik~ I would love to get together next week. I am free on Monday. should we plan lunch for that day? Let me know what time works best for you! They earlier the better for me! Can't wait:)

Shantel said...

You are such a good Mom!!! Your girls are beautiful...love the dance competition pictures. How did she do? You are so amazing...keep up the good work!! Rock on, sista' rocker!!!!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Ha ha you are officially a twilight addict... don't deny it!! :)