2.16.2009

Valentine's Weekend

We had such a fun weekend.  It started out with school Valentine parties Friday morning and then lunch with Carly, Ashley and cute baby Zaida.  Soph, Izee and I (Alee was at school :( met them at Applebee's for Zaida's first Birthday :) she is such a cutie pie ~ Isabella and Soph love her.  Then on Friday night we took the kids to Jungle Jim's (not my favorite place, but the kids loved it and it's a step up from Chuck E Cheese).  On Valentines morning we celebrated with red heart shaped pancakes and then we went to Dick's Market and the girls decorated a heart shaped cake.  That night, Justin and I went to dinner at Corbin's- it was yummy and some much needed time away without our cutie kids!  I had a great Valentine's Day and I love my family and friends SO..SO..SO much... muah ;)

Isabella is scared of everything...this is her sad face at Jungle Jim's while the girls were riding rides...
Riding the merry go round
Sophia and Zaida
Beautiful Carly and Ashley
3 of the cutest kids EVER!!
Isabella finally found something she loved at Jungle Jim's-and then she popped it :(
Alee riding the rides
Soph sliding down the slide
The girls and their friend Morgan cake decorating :)

11 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Okay for sure will tell Reese to wear the ever so lucky Utes hat!! Love the pictures - cute as EVER! What your too good for Chuck E. Cheese? Bracken had his 6th Bday party there - good thing we didn't invite you. :) Just JK'n ya! Happy Late Valentines Day - or maybe I should say Happy Presidents Day :0

Ashley said...

love the picture of Sophia & Zaida. Darling! & so gross of me... Sorry.... Thanks again it was so much fun! Weekly play date for sure as soon as we get moved and settled! You are beautiful as ever and are my hero! SUPER MOM for sure! Love ya!

The Hilton Family~ said...

What a fun Valentines you had! I love all the pics, cute as usual! Are we getting together this week or next?

reesekelleyandboys said...

On my way to the store to find the BIGGEST pik possible... with the sharpest combs on it ever. rahahaha

Might I add that you are just sooo sneaky!!

reesekelleyandboys said...

No more Mrs. sneaky, I'm too smart for you!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

My friend Kelley is sooo awesome I love her!!! :)

reesekelleyandboys said...

One more thing - I hate that your a stalker and know how many millions times I check your blog on a weekly... or should I say daily basis!!!

reesekelleyandboys said...

You are one EVIL person! But I love you

reesekelleyandboys said...

Your so funny!! Love your comments! :)

linds said...

nikki...thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. blog land is pretty crazy. your girls are so beautiful!

Jan Fryer said...

Hi Garner Family:
Loved looking at your pictures on on your blog - I am now an official blogger woman. You are so funny Nikki. I sure miss you being at our house every weekend and making breakfast in bed for you and Kelley! Where has the time gone? You have the cutest family - if you ever need a place to drop those cute girls off for a few hours, give me a call. Love, Jan