I am always looking for ways to be more humble... here is what I came across today. No matter religion, race, or handicap we are all in 'need' ... some more than others. I am so thankful for my minor 'handicaps'. I wish there was more I could do to help those in need.... but this inspired me :)
2.23.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Hi Nikki! I'm glad you found my blog :) You're family is so cute! What sweet little girls ... they look just like you! Keep in touch :)
You bug
Thats awesome. Im such a bawl baby. I am so greatful for the church and how it can bless so many lives!
HELP ME - you are no help at all. Thanks for nothing
You are so AMAZING!!! You have such a good heart - I love ya man!!!
Nikki, that was beautiful!! Thanks for sharing that. We have so much to be thankful for, thanks for your wonderful posts that remind me of that!! Love you.
Okay so apparently we are shans entertainment in the blog world!! LOVE that we are bustin hilarious. Bye Mrs. Brocolli bottom
Wow! Thanks so much for posting that. It was truly inspiring, and reminds me of how much i have to be grateful for! I love your blog, you always have such great posts :o)
Thats really weird you have a deleted comment... someone must have wrote something really rude then decided to delete it - weird.
I guess just a little tooo much info for some people.. or so Reese thought!
Thats not cool of you ignoring my sisters calls both times shes tried hooking up with you - you are a terrible saleswomen. I will no longer recommend future clientel your way. BTW update your blog.. i'm bored with it. I don't know maybe pictures of your dog or something to that nature. You totally lied when you said you were going to put something on here that I would love... you are a bad friend.
Post a Comment