Tonight was our ward Christmas Party. It was a blast... We had a yummy dinner. The girls couldn't wait to see Santa. Isabella HATED him. It was actually pretty funny :) We are in full swing and ready for Christmas. The girls keep changing and adding to their lists. I told them today that Santa already received their list and there is NO more changing... we'll see how that goes! I hope everyone is having a GREAT Holiday season.
12.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Could your girls be any cuter?
That is so funny w/ Is...
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your oldest looks like a little clone of you! So CUTE!
That picture of Isabella with santa is so funny!!!! What cute girls!!!!! It looks like your ward has fun parties!!!!
Hey Nik...Thank you so much for the darling Christmas card. Everytime someone comes to my house they comment on it. Your girls are so beautiful!!
Love love love you!!!
Your little Isabella is so cute. I love the picture with her and Santa.
Post a Comment