2.19.2010
A Quick Update
So, obviously it's been a while since I blogged last!! Christmas has come and gone, New Years too...and here we are almost into Spring- hooray. Lots has happened since the last time I wrote, but nothing of too much excitment. Here are some pictures of our Holiday excitment. The girls were spoiled again this year ;) They are growing up so quick and I am just trying to keep up with them. I am going to try and stay up to date on the blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
update? I don't call that an update.. do not tell me that you updated until you've really decided to update! UPDATE
Cute pictures Nikki! You have such a beautiful Family. We need to get together soon. I miss you!
It has been way too long. Looks like you have your hands full, but life it great. Tell your mom and dad we miss them terribly. It was good to see a few pictures of Deb. Take care, Love the Tingey's
PS. Are your girls always so perfectly dressed and hair done? I am lucky some days if they are dressed and it's not all mismatched. Cute family:)
Post a Comment