I have talked about this amazing diet before. I know there are lots of weightloss plans out there, but this is amazing and I am so excited about it. Clinics everywhere are charging over $800 for the diet and I am offering it to my friends for $150.00 Like all diets, it isn't simple, but it is TOTALLY possible and well worth it. I lost 16 lbs in 23 days. A lot of my friends and family have lost LOTS of weight. One of my dear friends has lost over 50 lbs... WOW!! I am so happy for her and I am passionate about this weight loss plan. With the New Year around the corner , we all know what the most common new years resolution is- WEIGHT LOSS... so do it the right way, with HCG!! Let me know if you want the info and I will forward it to you! The orders take up to 4 weeks to come in, so order now...
As all of you know, I am in NO way a doctor... just passionate about this diet and the way that it works :) leave me your email address and let me know if you are interested, I will forward you the info or you can email me justinikki@comcast.net!!
12.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Nikki~ It is Amanda(Swonson)Hilton. I came across your blog and was so excited to see that you have one! Your little family is so darling! I am so happy for you and Justin going through the temple, it truly is an amazing feeling. I have a blog, but it is private. I would love to send you an invite if you are interested. I think it is a fun way to keep in touch with people. Just e-mail me and i will send you an invite. Also i would love more info on the diet. I haven't heard much about it so if you will send it my way i would love it! amanda.hilton@hotmail.com
I would love some info ashlanmartin@hotmail.com
Hey Nikk -
I hope that I was on your order. I am needing this BAD!!!
Love ya - Shan
Hey nikki~~~Love your blog. you have such a darling family!!!
fill me in on the diet K??? my email is sherrbear5@msn.com
Post a Comment