Tonight, Justin and I went with some of his family to The Forgotten Carols. Let me just say, it was AMAZING!! I was bawling throughout the entire performance. It truly was marvelous. I am not sure if it is because of the Spiritual place I have been in the past few months, but it really inspired me and I would recommend that everyone see it. I think they have a few more performances here in Utah and then they are on to Vegas and Arizona. I want to take my mom tomorrow night. I loved it!!
MOM'S BIRTHDAY!
Yesterday was my mom's Birthday. Our family, along with 2 of my brothers and their wife and kids all went to Texas Roadhouse... It was a blast!! They had mom sit on a saddle while they yelled throughout the entire restaurant. I thought she might die... it was hilarious. Isabella wasn't so sure about all of the yelling. Anyway, we love you mom and we had so much fun celebrating with you!!



3 comments:
I just Love Your Mom!!! She looks so cute! I swear she has not changed since we were in Junior High! Tell her Happy Birthday!
Ah Happy Birthay Debbie! I miss her she is too cute!! And its the TONESTER! You have to tell him hi from Kellster - miss him too!! Love you
Love your Mom! She's the best. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment