I am a little late in posting... I have been thinking about it a lot lately, but when I get behind on things I feel overwhelmed and then I don't even want to do it :) kind of how I am with housework, laundry etc... when I keep up on it, I'm fine :-)
Anyway, we had an amazing, yet crazy Holiday season. We made gingerbread houses, homemade candy, saw Sophia in her preschool program, both of the girls in their Christmas dance recital, we went on a carriage ride downtown with some of our best friends, had lots of parties, and of course opened presents. (LOTS of pics below).
The girls were spoiled rotten - as always... we left homemade sugar cookies out for Santa and an extra for Mrs. Clause ;0 We also left the reindeer some food on the porch and the girls left a glitter and oat path from the street to our door, so the reindeer knew exactly where to go ;) the reindeer even pooped in our snow...can you believe it? The girls were so excited when Santa dropped new pajamas down the chimney for all of us on Christmas Eve at their cousins... it was so cute!! We had such a fun Christmas with our family and loved ones. One of their favorite things this year was building each other a bear at Build-a-Bear... they keep the best secrets and they enjoyed giving to everyone this year- it made me SO happy :)
One of the best parts of my Holiday season was when I got to witness the baptism of my brother and his wife. They have been down a hard path and have faced many challenges. I am so proud of them and their decision to be baptised. My brother didn't tell anyone. At 5:30pm he called me to ask me a question about something... I asked him what he was up to and he said something like "oh, Michelle and I are getting baptised tonight at 8:00pm". I, of course, freaked out!! I wouldn't have missed it for the world... so I got in my car and drove out to Draper. I was the only one from my family there, but there were about 50 people from their ward. I am so happy that I was a part of it. My brother told me later that he didn't want to bother anyone and that he didn't realize what a big deal it was that he had chosen to do this... I love them both and I am so excited for them.
I am kind of sad to have the Holiday's over, but looking forward to a WONDERFUL 2009!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE...
OUR LITTLE FAMILY AT MOM'S CHRISTMAS PARTY
Anyway, we had an amazing, yet crazy Holiday season. We made gingerbread houses, homemade candy, saw Sophia in her preschool program, both of the girls in their Christmas dance recital, we went on a carriage ride downtown with some of our best friends, had lots of parties, and of course opened presents. (LOTS of pics below).
The girls were spoiled rotten - as always... we left homemade sugar cookies out for Santa and an extra for Mrs. Clause ;0 We also left the reindeer some food on the porch and the girls left a glitter and oat path from the street to our door, so the reindeer knew exactly where to go ;) the reindeer even pooped in our snow...can you believe it? The girls were so excited when Santa dropped new pajamas down the chimney for all of us on Christmas Eve at their cousins... it was so cute!! We had such a fun Christmas with our family and loved ones. One of their favorite things this year was building each other a bear at Build-a-Bear... they keep the best secrets and they enjoyed giving to everyone this year- it made me SO happy :)
One of the best parts of my Holiday season was when I got to witness the baptism of my brother and his wife. They have been down a hard path and have faced many challenges. I am so proud of them and their decision to be baptised. My brother didn't tell anyone. At 5:30pm he called me to ask me a question about something... I asked him what he was up to and he said something like "oh, Michelle and I are getting baptised tonight at 8:00pm". I, of course, freaked out!! I wouldn't have missed it for the world... so I got in my car and drove out to Draper. I was the only one from my family there, but there were about 50 people from their ward. I am so happy that I was a part of it. My brother told me later that he didn't want to bother anyone and that he didn't realize what a big deal it was that he had chosen to do this... I love them both and I am so excited for them.
I am kind of sad to have the Holiday's over, but looking forward to a WONDERFUL 2009!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE...
OUR LITTLE FAMILY AT MOM'S CHRISTMAS PARTY
THE GIRLS WITH GRANDMA AND GRANDPA AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY
MOM'S YUMMY HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS CANDY AND TREATS
THE GIRLS ON CHRISTMAS EVE...
WITH THEIR NEW WEBKINS...
LEAVING A PATH FOR THE REINDEER...
WITH AUNT KAITLYN AT BAJIO FOR LUNCH...
SOPHIA AT HER PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE AT THEIR BAPTISM
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST... OUR HOUSE (AFTER SANTA VISITED)



10 comments:
Looks like your girls must have been very good this year. Im glad you had a good Christmas. It is sad to see the season go.O'well next year will be here before we know it!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Thats great to hear about your brother and siter in law. I also saw you cute hubby at the gym this morning, he is such a great guy!
I'm so glad you found my blog, because I loved reading yours! Your family is so dang cute!!!
Nikki- Your girls are ADORABLE! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Happy New Year
Next year I want to have christmas morning at the Garners!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Love ya Girl!
well it looks like Santa found the Garner home! I also love Christmas, it is just so much fun with the little ones! Let's get together now that things have calmed down a bit. Let me know what works best for you!
Hi Ugly! Love the Christmas pictures! Love the darling little girls... they are just too cute for words! hope you have a crappy day. :) LOVE YOU
what cute pictures! You look great!
Of course I remember you! It was good to see what you're up to. You've got quite a cute little fam!
Holy Shnikeys! I need to come play with your toys! I love all the AG stuff!
Post a Comment